The 863 Magazine: November / December 2014
Our features include:
- Leaning W Outreach: Equine Therapy for Vets and At-risk Youth by Andrea Cruz
- Toni Brown: A Life of High Notes
- Lucy Minerals by Meredith Jean Morris
- Polk College Basketball Guide by Merlisa Lawrence Corbett
- Living Large at the HOJO Back in the Day by Jamie Beckett
- Non-profit Spotlight: Angels Care Center of Eloise
- The Seven Principles of Extremely Healthy People by Drake Burr
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.