The 863 Magazine is a bimonthly printed publication covering the exceptional communities, people, places, and experiences in Polk County, Central Florida. We are an uncommon bunch walking many paths and realizing dreams of all sorts. The 863 Magazine aims to bring all that diversity to you in feature stories each month.
November / December 2014
Our features include:
- Leaning W Outreach: Equine Therapy for Vets and At-risk Youth by Andrea Cruz
- Toni Brown: A Life of High Notes
- Lucy Minerals by Meredith Jean Morris
- Polk College Basketball Guide by Merlisa Lawrence Corbett
- Living Large at the HOJO Back in the Day by Jamie Beckett
- Non-profit Spotlight: Angels Care Center of Eloise
- The Seven Principles of Extremely Healthy People by Drake Burr
PLEASE NOTE: We are in the process of updating this site entirely. The photos from the summer contest will be posted on the new site. Thank you for your patience!