May / June 2017
This month’s features include:
- “Follow the Fiber” Yarn Truck by Elizabeth Morrisey
- U.S. Naval Sea Cadets by Meredith Jean Morris
- Be a Goal Digger by Jai Maa
- Genetics of a Caveman, An Editorial by Jamie Beckett
- Non-Profit Spotlight: Lake Wales Care Center
The 863 Magazine is a bimonthly printed publication covering the exceptional communities, people, places, and experiences in Polk County, Central Florida. We are an uncommon bunch walking many paths and realizing dreams of all sorts. The 863 Magazine aims to bring all that diversity to you in feature stories each issue.