September / October 2018
This month’s features include:
- Polk Theatre: Lakeland Landmark Nearly a Century Old By Jeff Roslow
- Wood Turning Artistry of Havenite Tim Thomas by James Coulter
- Polk City: Family & Community Values at its Core by Elizabeth Morrisey
- Apropos of Nothing: Life is Lived in 20-year Quarters by Jamie Beckett
- Break Through Your Threshold: Stress is a Choice by Jai Maa
The 863 Magazine is a bimonthly printed publication covering the exceptional communities, people, places, and experiences in Polk County, Central Florida. We are an uncommon bunch walking many paths and realizing dreams of all sorts. The 863 Magazine aims to bring all that diversity to you in feature stories each issue.
Extra Stuff You Saw in the Magazine…
Seek Shelter is a collection of inspirational stories by local authors who have uncovered the good in the rubble of natural disasters.