September / October 2016
This month’s features include:
- Soccer Pro Alex Morrell: Living the Dream By Meredith Jean Morris
- For the Love of Horses: Life Lessons from the Ranch by Donna Kelly
- Break Through Your Threshold: Finding Peace in Chaos by Jai Maa
- Apropos of Nothing: Traveling with the Family, An Editorial by Jamie Beckett
- Non-profit Spotlight: Michelle’s Closet
The 863 Magazine is a bimonthly printed publication covering the exceptional communities, people, places, and experiences in Polk County, Central Florida. We are an uncommon bunch walking many paths and realizing dreams of all sorts. The 863 Magazine aims to bring all that diversity to you in feature stories each issue.