March / April 2018
This month’s features include:
- The Blooming of Bok Tower Gardens by Donna Kelly
- Gene Leedy: The “Ace” Aces Aging by Cassie Jacoby
- Polk’s Libraries: More Than You Think by Elizabeth Morrisey
- Apropos of Nothing: Beardsters are Taking Over by Jamie Beckett
- Break Through Your Threshold: Be, Do, Have Paradigm Shift by Jai Maa
The 863 Magazine is a bimonthly printed publication covering the exceptional communities, people, places, and experiences in Polk County, Central Florida. We are an uncommon bunch walking many paths and realizing dreams of all sorts. The 863 Magazine aims to bring all that diversity to you in feature stories each issue.