To see the winning tickets for the raffle prizes of The 863 Local FiArt Fest click here.
The 863 Magazine is a bimonthly printed publication covering the exceptional communities, people, places, and experiences in Polk County, Central Florida. We are an uncommon bunch walking many paths and realizing dreams of all sorts. The 863 Magazine aims to bring all that diversity to you in feature stories each month.
May / June 2015
Our features include:
- Four Purls Yarn Shop: Thriving Small Business Knit by Community By Donna Kelly
- Mantiques: Collecting for Sport by Meredith Jean Morris
- Cypress Gardens Water Ski Show by Merlisa Lawrence Corbett
- The Realities of an Empty Nest by Jamie Beckett
- Leaking Energy by Jai Maa
- The 863 Summer Photo Contest
- Non-profit Spotlight: Florida’s Guardian ad Litem Program