November / December 2017
This month’s features include:
- Thom Mesrobian Has Gone Rogue in Rogue Stage by Donna Kelly
- Lake Mirror Historic Tour: Lakeland’s History by Elizabeth Morrisey
- Irma Aftermath by Steve Steiner
- Apropos of Nothing: Hosting houseguests by Jamie Beckett
- Break Through Your Threshold: Are You Killing Your Relationship? by Jai Maa
The 863 Magazine is a bimonthly printed publication covering the exceptional communities, people, places, and experiences in Polk County, Central Florida. We are an uncommon bunch walking many paths and realizing dreams of all sorts. The 863 Magazine aims to bring all that diversity to you in feature stories each issue.