January / February 2018
This month’s features include:
- Flight Line Café & Catering: A Hidden Gem by Donna Kelly
- Must-Read Recommendations by Writers of The 863
- In a Nutshell: Living More On-Task, Reducing Food Waste, and Easy Ways to Cut Back on Sugar
- Apropos of Nothing: The Power of Tesla by Jamie Beckett
- Break Through Your Threshold: Drop the Sword and Shield to Language by Jai Maa
The 863 Magazine is a bimonthly printed publication covering the exceptional communities, people, places, and experiences in Polk County, Central Florida. We are an uncommon bunch walking many paths and realizing dreams of all sorts. The 863 Magazine aims to bring all that diversity to you in feature stories each issue.