July / August 2018
This month’s features include:
- The Charms of Lake Alfred by Elizabeth Morrisey
- Jen-Ken Kilns by Jeff Roslow
- 100 Years of Junior by Cassie Jacoby
- Apropos of Nothing: Home Ownership at its Best by Jamie Beckett
- Break Through Your Threshold: A Conscious Love Conversation by Jai Maa
The 863 Magazine is a bimonthly printed publication covering the exceptional communities, people, places, and experiences in Polk County, Central Florida. We are an uncommon bunch walking many paths and realizing dreams of all sorts. The 863 Magazine aims to bring all that diversity to you in feature stories each issue.
Extra Stuff You Saw in the Magazine…
Seek Shelter is a collection of inspirational stories by local authors who have uncovered the good in the rubble of natural disasters.