May / June 2016
This month’s features include:
- Young Entrepreneurs: Owning It Like a Boss By Brenda Eggert Brader
- Edible Sharing: Community Gardens by Donna Kelly
- Lake Region Audubon Society: Birdwatching By Meredith Jean Morris
- Apropos of Nothing: Politics is a Messy Business An Editorial by Jamie Beckett
- Non-profit Spotlight: Green Horizon Land Trust
The 863 Magazine is a bimonthly printed publication covering the exceptional communities, people, places, and experiences in Polk County, Central Florida. We are an uncommon bunch walking many paths and realizing dreams of all sorts. The 863 Magazine aims to bring all that diversity to you in feature stories each issue.