The 863 Magazine: May / June 2015
Our features include:
- Four Purls Yarn Shop: Thriving Small Business Knit by Community By Donna Kelly
- Mantiques: Collecting for Sport by Meredith Jean Morris
- Cypress Gardens Water Ski Show by Merlisa Lawrence Corbett
- The Realities of an Empty Nest by Jamie Beckett
- Leaking Energy by Jai Maa
- The 863 Summer Photo Contest
- Non-profit Spotlight: Florida’s Guardian ad Litem Program
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Read the May / June 2015 issue.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.