September / October 2018
This month’s features include:
- Polk Theatre: Lakeland Landmark Nearly a Century Old By Jeff Roslow
- Wood Turning Artistry of Havenite Tim Thomas by James Coulter
- Polk City: Family & Community Values at its Core by Elizabeth Morrisey
- Apropos of Nothing: Life is Lived in 20-year Quarters by Jamie Beckett
- Break Through Your Threshold: Stress is a Choice by Jai Maa
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Read the September / October 2018 issue.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.