The 863 Magazine: September / October 2015
Our features include:
- Outer Space Art Gallery: A Landing Pad for the Unusual by Brenda Eggert Brader
- TheatreWorks Florida Presents School House Rock by Donna Kelly
- John Adams: 63-Year-Old Track Coach Inspires Olympic Hopefuls by Merlisa Lawrence Corbett
- S&W Cabinets: Small Business Success by Meredith Jean Morris
- Sharing a Bathroom with Three Women by Jamie Beckett
- Non-profit Spotlight: Public Education Partnership
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.