The 863 Magazine: September / October 2014
Our features include:
- Teresa Martinez: Bridging the Diversity Divide by Donna Kelly
- Spinning (and Dyeing) a Yarn By Andrea Cruz
- Jackie’s Art Café by Mary Stein Hurst
- Parental Encouragement: Being a Good Sport by Merlisa Lawrence Corbett
- Meeting with an Old Friend by Jamie Beckett
- Non-profit Spotlight: VISTE
- John Davis Jr.: Poems for the Sunshine State and Beyond
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Read the September / October 2014 issue.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.