The 863 Magazine: November / December 2016
This month’s features include:
- Teen Authors: A Write of Passion by Meredith Jean Morris
- The Acting Mom Karissa Barber by Brenda Eggert Brader
- Selling Happiness: The Airplane Man by Elizabeth Morrisey
- Practice the Art of Surrender by Jai Maa
- Apropos of Nothing: The Good Old Holidays, An Editorial by Jamie Beckett
- Non-Profit Spotlight: Keep Polk County Beautiful
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Read the November / December 2016 issue.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.