The 863 Magazine: November / December 2015
This month’s features include:
- New City Chiro: A Whole Body Experience by Donna Kelly
- Little Free Libraries: Community Book Exchanges by Brenda Eggert Brader
- Break Through Your Threshold: Gratitude & Giving by Jai Maa
- Holiday Hacks Compiled by Andrea Cruz
- The Difference Between Raising Boys and Girls by Jamie Beckett
- Respect: Merissa Green
- Non-profit Spotlight: Meals on Wheels of Polk County
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.