The 863 Magazine: May / June 2016
This month’s features include:
- Young Entrepreneurs: Owning It Like a Boss By Brenda Eggert Brader
- Edible Sharing: Community Gardens by Donna Kelly
- Lake Region Audubon Society: Birdwatching By Meredith Jean Morris
- Apropos of Nothing: Politics is a Messy Business An Editorial by Jamie Beckett
- Non-profit Spotlight: Green Horizon Land Trust
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.