The 863 Magazine: May 2014
Our features include:
- Butterfly Farming: Breeding Beauty by Eric Mohrman
- Paddleboarding’s Origins, Well, Kind Of… an Editorial by Jamie Beckett
- Running Fever: The 863’s Running Culture by Meredith Jean Morris
- Mascots: School Spirit & Symbolism by Merlisa Lawrence Corbett
- The Buzz on Bees by Mary Stein Hurst
- Respect: Interview with Steve Chapman, Executive Director of READ Polk, Inc.
- Non-profit Spotlight: Polk Education Foundation
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.