The 863 Magazine: March / April 2019
Our features include:
- 5th Annual 863 Local FiArt Fest by Jeff Roslow
- Elements Rejuvenating Med Spa by Liz Morrisey
- The Museum of Winter Haven History by Donna Kelly
- Apropos of Nothing: A Dude’s Reflection on Fashion by Jamie Beckett
- Break Through Your Threshold: “Holding Space” for Someone by Jai Maa
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Read the March / April 2019 issue.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.