The 863 Magazine: March / April 2018
This month’s features include:
- The Blooming of Bok Tower Gardens by Donna Kelly
- Gene Leedy: The “Ace” Aces Aging by Cassie Jacoby
- Polk’s Libraries: More Than You Think by Elizabeth Morrisey
- Apropos of Nothing: Beardsters are Taking Over by Jamie Beckett
- Break Through Your Threshold: Be, Do, Have Paradigm Shift by Jai Maa
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Read the March / April 2018 issue.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.