The 863 Magazine: March / April 2017
This issue’s features include:
- Hollis Garden’s History by Meredith Jean Morris
- Canvas Creations by Brenda Eggert Brader
- Volunteerism in Polk by Elizabeth Morrisey
- The 5 A’s of Restoring Integrity by Jai Maa
- Men and Shopping, An Editorial by Jamie Beckett
- Non-Profit Spotlight: Talbot House
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Read the March / April 2017 issue.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.