The 863 Magazine: July / August 2014
Our features include:
- Kimberly Wyant: A Life Repurposed through KRaP Art by Andrea Cruz
- A Reflection on Marriage Nuptials by Jamie Beckett
- Explorations V Children’s Museum by Eric Mohrman
- Playing It Cool in the Heat by Merlisa Lawrence Corbett
- The Thrill of the Grill by Mary Stein Hurst
- Non-profit Spotlight: LE/AD Lakes Education / Action Drive
- Native American Beading: Keeping the Spirit Alive
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Read the July / August 2014 issue.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.