The 863 Magazine: January / February 2016
This issue’s features include:
- Still Flying High: 79-Year-Old Trapeze Artist Tony Steele by Donna Kelly
- Cottage Food Industry: A Delicious Side Income by Brenda Eggert Brader
- Bartow’s L.B. Brown House by Meredith Jean Morris
- Woodturning Artist Jamie Harrell by Andrea Cruz
- Having Grown Up Before Social Media Existed by Jamie Beckett
- Non-profit Spotlight: Doors2Change
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.