The 863 Magazine: January 2014
Our features include:
- Teaching a Teenager to Drive, an editorial by Jamie Beckett
- Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd: The Man Behind the Badge – by Donna Kelly
- Orchid Obsessions – by Abby Jarvis
- Owning It: Local Ladies Successful in Business – by Meredith Jean Morris
- FHSAA: The Road to Lakeland – by Merlisa Lawrence Corbett
- Lakeland Role Playing Guild
- Mary Lang’s Grapefruit Pie Recipe by Lang Sun Country Groves / A Taste of Florida Cafe
- Non-profit Spotlight: Heartland for Children
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.