The 863 Magazine: April 2014
Our features include:
- Hearing Voices isn’t Always a Bad Thing, an Editorial by Jamie Beckett
- Lakeland Swans: Representing the City for Nearly 60 Years by James Coulter
- Homeschoolers and Team Sports: Equal Opportunities by Merlisa Lawrence Corbett
- Gardening Outside the Box by Mary Stein Hurst
- Women’s Retreats: Creating a “To Be” List by Andrea Cruz
- Non-profit Spotlight: Polk Training Center in Lake Alfred
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.
Know someone who deserves a little ink? Feel free to contact us about a potential feature story.