The 863 Magazine Staff
“No member of a crew is praised for the rugged individuality of his rowing.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Many talented people are behind The 863 Magazine; we have a great crew all rowing their hearts out. We fully expect the list below to grow in the future.
Editor Andrea Cruz has a degree in mass communications from the University of South Florida. Her degree has an emphasis in journalism, specializing in magazine writing. She has written for local newspapers, and co-edited a local magazine (East Polk Lifestyles, a product of the News Chief / The Ledger Media Group) once upon a time.
The writers and photographers are also seasoned professionals in their respective crafts.
Please feel free to follow the links below to learn about each 863 Magazine contributor and/or contact them.
- Owner / Editor / Writer Andrea Cruz
- Owner / Publisher / Ad manager Sergio Cruz
- Ad Sales Representative Bob Edmondson
- Creative Director Alejandro Cruz
- Photographer Jenny Mechtel
- Photographer Jodi L. Foster
- Photographer / videographer Oliver Cruz
- Cover Designer Deborah Coker
- Columnist Jamie Beckett
- Columnist Angela Cook
- Columnist Merlisa Lawrence Corbett
- Columnist Drake Burr
- Columnist Jai Maa
- Writer Donna Kelly
- Writer Meredith Jean Morris
- Writer James Coulter
- Writer Mary Stein Hurst
- Writer Eric Mohrman
- Writer Brenda Eggert Brader
- Writer Elizabeth Morrisey
Want to be a contributor to The 863 Magazine? Contact Andrea Cruz.
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.