The 863 Magazine Staff
“No member of a crew is praised for the rugged individuality of his rowing.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Many talented people are behind The 863 Magazine. We have a great crew all rowing their hearts out, and are excited each time we add a new name to the list below.
Editor Andrea Cruz has a degree in mass communications from the University of South Florida. Her degree has an emphasis in journalism, specializing in magazine writing. She has written for local publications in Polk County, and has graduate certificate in Internet Marketing from Full Sail University.
The writers and photographers are also seasoned professionals in their respective crafts.
Please feel free to follow the links below to learn about each 863 Magazine contributor and/or contact them.
- Owner / Editor / Writer Andrea Cruz
- Owner / Publisher / Ad manager Sergio Cruz
- Ad Sales Representative Bob Edmondson
- Creative Director Alejandro Cruz
- Photographer Jenny Mechtel
- Photographer Jodi L. Foster
- Photographer / videographer Oliver Cruz
- Cover Designer Deborah Coker
- Columnist Jamie Beckett
- Columnist Angela Cook
- Columnist Merlisa Lawrence Corbett
- Columnist Drake Burr
- Columnist Jai Maa
- Writer Donna Kelly
- Writer Meredith Jean Morris
- Writer James Coulter
- Writer Mary Stein Hurst
- Writer Eric Mohrman
- Writer Brenda Eggert Brader
- Writer Elizabeth Morrisey
Want to be a contributor to The 863 Magazine? Contact Andrea Cruz.
We are easily reachable — feel free to contact us.